Where should I workout?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 27, 2014 11:23am
via iOS
I can't go to gym because I can't afford it, plus I'm only a minor. I can do workouts in my house but there's little space. I don't want to go outside because I'm afraid people will only stare at me. So where should I do my workouts?
27 Dec
If you have a backgarden? And don't be afraid of working out where people will see you. You will only gain confidence!
27 Dec
Don't be afraid to work out, is for you at the end you will thank yourself! !
27 Dec
Man screw other people anyone who thinks bad of you is only jealous as they cant do it themselves .. Your beautiful btw :-)
27 Dec
Thnx guys I guess I just need to gain encourage thnx again!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 27, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

I just clear space in my house, move entire tables/furniture if you have to. I have the same problem, I don't want anyone staring at me while I'm working out, I don't have a yard of any kind, can't go to the gym, and I have ZERO space or home equipment. Lol
You just gotta try to make it work girl! Good luck!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 27, 2014 9:19pm
via Android

Work with what space you have and do invest in fav hobby like hikingbiking , tennis, Dvd's workout video, wii games like active or just dance , anything you can do for fun can be less workout and #morefun . Your young people who should be outdoorsy not in closed confined space like jail .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51