Workout buddies.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 4:11am
via Android

Haven't been on here for awhile, had to make a new profile and been trying other apps. I'm back here seems to be the best one so far. I struggle a lot with staying motivated so I could really use some people to chat with daily about fitness. My fiancé is very supportive and helps me with my workouts, as we all know it's up to me and no one else...talking to others really helps. Also, any advise wether I've hear it already or not would be great! Never know the something new I'll learn. Thanks guys.

28 Dec
28 Dec
How are you?
28 Dec
Good Im trying to get a sick pack for summer and u
28 Dec
Trying to get my body back for summer, ha ha.
28 Dec
Cool I'm 12 and u
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 4:56am
via Android

Do mini goals and reward yourself with workout gear or clothes . look at old pair pants instead of being obsession with weight scaleYou are welcome add me .

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2014 5:06am
via Android

OK, this is my first day. Let's help each other.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 6:48am
via Android

Lets help eachother as well, i need motivation and todays my 4th day n sometimes i dont even want to get up n do any of it but i think if i dont then how would i be by a month and still in the same oh me it's time for an change.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 2:00pm
via Android

Hey,  this my first day. Just like you I need a little motivation. Would love to encourage each other.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2014 2:10pm
via Android

I need to stay consistent, too. I'm motivated now and want to stay that way. Looking forward to a better summer of 2015 and I know that starts today.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 2:38pm
via Android

Thanks guys. Think I got you all followed. Going to be heading out here in a bit for my walk then back for exersi. I'll msg you all later in the day see how your doing ;).

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

I could use some encouragement too. I like to exercise but with a full time job, 2 kids and the normal hustle and bustle, I can always find a reason not to.

I have tried several apps and lime that this one gives me a nudge AND pre-organized workouts.

If you would like to follow me and give me a push I can do the same for you.

Here is to a more fit 2015.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 3:41pm
via Android

Just followed you and feel free to follow me. I always do better when I plan ahead, so pack that gym bag the day before, make meal plans, schedule your workouts and such. You can do this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51