Dec 28, 2014 9:24pm
via iOS
“You’re smart and you know what real food is, so stop eating crap.”

C - CARBONATED JUNK
R - REFINED SUGARS
A - ARTIFICIAL SHIT
P - PROCESSED FOODS

That's your foundation, everything else is just jibber jabber & fairy dust
The new year is nearly upon us, let's fill the world with broccoli & chicken!!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 9:28pm
via iOS

If you are just eating better because somebody told you to or because you think you should (but don’t really have a real reason)…every day that you deprive yourself of your favorite foods will seem like torture – you’re going to fail miserably.

Instead, look at the changes you’re making to your diet as small steps on the path to a leveled up life.  You’re not depriving yourself of junk food because you want to suffer, but rather because you want a better life, a happier existence, and/or because you want to set a good example for your children.

- Nerdfitness

28 Dec
My fiancé loves to cook with all raw material. Kinda fell of the wagon this last few months with stress from our company. We're back and that's what counts!!! We have a three year old and I refuse to let her struggle with weight as I did. She's active and healthy spends a lot of time outdoors. Her and her daddy are my inspiration to get fit. They both are and want to be to as I want to be that sexy (not that he doesn't do his part to make me feel sexy, I just don't want her to...
28 Dec
Hi Jennifer, it's not "falling off the wagon", it's more like "making a pit-stop!" . I simply want to eat healthy, feel good, & be happy. I try not to complicate my life further than that as it's complicated enough. Good luck with your health living & I'm sure your hubby is more than happy with the current "you" & will enjoy the "future you" just as much if not more coz you'll feel sexier in your own skin!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 11:36pm
via iOS
G:ym
A:mino acids
I:ntensity
N:utrition
S:trength training

Get it? Hehe
29 Dec
I like it Christian
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 12:25am
via Android

Yes I do want to eat healthy, but I also love cakes & chocolates which is really  annoying lol but I shall try my best not to pay attention to these stuff,  maybe I should wear some horse blinkers when I go shopping lol

29 Dec
Life is dull without treats! There's nothing wrong with eating healthy most of the time and indulging some of the time. It helps make life living! A salad ain't sexy!!
29 Dec
That's right Scotty lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51