I have a question

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 7:59am
via Android

Should you keep track of your heart rate

29 Dec
What for. I have no idea why u would need to, so why do u think u should do. If its nothing imports than u shouldn't worry about it and instead u should focus on other things like diets, consistently working out etc.
4 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 1:52pm
via iOS
I think yes, you should if you have any heart problems.
195 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 5:36am
via Android

Tracking your heart rate helps you in cardio working out effectively: it tells you when the challenge is too easy (heart rate under 130), how many calories you burnt and also gives you a good hint in progress (heart rate lower then at the beginning after doing the same exercise for some weeks). There will be people telling you to work out in a specific range to burn more fat. I personally don't agree to this: as long as you are young and healthy, higher is better. Makes you fitter and the overall calories burnt are higher which helps you losing weight.

3 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 7:32am
via iOS
Monitoring your heart rate will make sure that it isn't getting so high for a long duration that you start burning your hard earned muscle or so low that you aren't really burning many calories. There are lots of calculators online to find your target heart rate. Staying in that range will help you maximize your efforts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51