Studying or working out?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2014 9:35am
via Android

Here's my problem; as my exams are approaching studying is becoming an ongoing and tiring chore, so my training time is restricted.
How am supposed to maintain a good shape and at the same time study hard to pass my exams? Can I combine these two?

29 Dec
What I did was to prioritise studying for the time being because it is more important. However I didn't stop working out. I've heard a lot that it is best to have breaks between studies, every 35 minute or so, or ur choice of time. I just studied for that long and during my breaks I would workout for at least 10 minutes. Exercise help u think better so it's a good idea
29 Dec
Ok it may work!Thanks so much!! And a 15min workout per day would be fine wouldn't it?
29 Dec
15 is enough.
29 Dec
When I was in College I used to go for a quick run right before a study sesh. My, did it help clear my mind. You are a student first which is completely understandable but try a quick exercise routine during your study breaks and you'll be amazed how energized you feel after! I am sure you'll ACE those finals!
29 Dec
Gbolahan, oh my, thanks for the motivation!!! I've noticed that after I workout a little bit there follows an explosion of energy :D !!! So I'll give it a try and I hope to see good results!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 2:20pm
via Android

I agree with what has been said before.. Prioritize your studies but try to do short bursts of exercise like going for a run.  It does help in clearing your mind and relieving stress (from personal experience anyway)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51