SICK! :(

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 5:41pm

So, my entire household got the flu about 2 days ago, including myself of course.

I only had about a week and a halfs worth of progress under my belt when we got sick, so I'm just wondering if this time I have to take off will ruin that progress I made, or if I need to work a bit harder now when I get to feeling better?

Any advice?

29 Dec
I would say try to get in at least 2-3 workouts in for the week about 15-30mins. If you are anything like me if I stop for about 2 weeks and I began doing the same weight with a barbell I feel the same soreness I had when I first start lifting. I guess because your body can get adjusted quicker to doing nothing than working out. That's just my opinion what I have observe from my body. Get well soon hun :)
29 Dec
Thank you Tiffanie :) I'm going to try and get one in today for sure since I'm starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully I kick this soon!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Hi being sick is ruff and while being sick can cosa loss of mussel. I think if you just stick to your old plan you will find yourself as good as new in no time, good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51