Weekness

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 4:01am
via Android

Everyone has a weekness when it comes to food and drinks. Mine is beer (stouts) and chocolate, which is weird because I could care less about sweets until I was pregnant with my daughter.

What is your weekness that you are battling?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 4:08am
via Android

Same here! Im currently 36 weeks pregnant and could careless about healthy food! Im just craving sweets :(
Another weakness of mine for staying on track with a healthy diet is my dislike for cooking and meal planning :/

30 Dec
I've learned to prep everything after shopping so it's already to go just needs to be warmed up or ate:) pregnancy killed me for sweets it's taken a long time to kill that craving.
30 Dec
Btw, do you know if it's a boy or girl? They say with girls you crave sweets and fruit! That was so me.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2014 7:15am
via iOS
Soda and chips!! Ahhh, they're just too good!
30 Dec
I was over soda a long time ago, kidney stones since 16 will change eating habits quick! Chips...I stay away or I can't stop, lol.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 4:04pm
via Android

I am having a girl! And I eat a lot of sweets and fruits too. And spicy Mexican food which is terrible for the heartburn lol.

Yeah I just need to get a good routine with my meals. And like you said, start prepping everything after grocery shopping

30 Dec
Congrats! Is this your first? If you need help let me know I can help with some quick yummy affordable ideas. Btw anyone who if interested check my new post for some more motivation!
30 Dec
Mexican is my fav btw another weekness. Born and raised in Arizona. Yummy!
20150107_233033_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

My weakness is pizza. That's what I get for worshiping the ninja turtles growing up

30 Dec
99 cheeses? Lmao.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51