Help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

How do you stay motivated when after 13yrs. Of marriage you wife says she no longer loves you.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 5:58pm
via iOS
Read your own quote Matt. It is the same. Not easy I know. But the only way through emotional hardships is to just keep going until time can do its thing.
30 Dec
Thank you
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

I suppose it kinda depends on why she said that. Is it because of something you did or didn't do? Is there something she needs that you haven't given her? If so, is it too late to fix it? Is she worth fighting and changing for? There's your motivation.

Do you have kids? There's your motivation.

Or is it out of your control? If she has some personal issues or family/other outside pressures, or if she's not willing to work things out, then there's nothing you can do but let her go. Then, you need to become your own motivation.

Take some time to wallow, that's healthy. Then focus on bettering yourself for your own sake. don't lose weight/bulk up to impress the ladies, do it to be healthy and take care of your own body. Don't learn a new skill to win your wife back, do it for your own pleasure and fulfillment. Go to therapy - if not as a couple, then on your own - not only to cope with your grief, but to strengthen your mind, build self-esteem,  and learn skills to help you survive this and future crises.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. I lost my partner about six months ago. We were only together for not even two years. But I loved her more than I can describe. I still do. I really thought we would be together forever. But very few relationships last forever, not even most marriages. People go through breakups and divorces every day, and it sucks, but they survive and so will you.

30 Dec
We have kids. She said it's not my fault that she fallen outta love.
30 May
Love is not just feelings its a choice .chose to love her no matter what even when it hurts ,pray for your marriage, and most of all do all you can to let her see you love her

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51