6 months to be better!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 31, 2014 3:18am
via Android

Hello everyone..
I just started my 6 months membership. I hope I can keep it up till the last day. any tip of how to not lose motivation will be more than welcome. ☺
Oi pessoal.
Hoje dei início a meus 6 meses de membresía aquí. Espero que dessa vez eu consiga ir até o final. Qualquer dica de como manter o foco é não perder a motivação serão bem vindas. ... ☺

1 Post
Dec 31, 2014 3:26am
via Android

I just started also and I think the only way to not lose motivation is if someone helps u keep going or u just have awesome will power

1 Post
Dec 31, 2014 5:00am
via Android

Hello Stephany me too just started my membership. To get the motivation going I would suggest to keep coming in this blog. I have a page with friends where we share tips, recipes and a lot oof quotes. I think it help when you know your not alone. That many people are experimenting the same frustration on the quest to a better you. Make sure to try to change your eating by doing some switch with the workout you'll see more difference.  I'm not talking about a diet just healthier and smarter choices to keep your metabolism going and burn faster each time you step in the gym. It feels good when you start to see the changes on your body.

Set a goal, focus on the benefits, reward yourself are the must communs things you as people suggesting. Here a link:  http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/fitness/training+tips/stay+motivated+to+exercise+over+winter,18065

Keep in mind it take 21days to establish a new habit, 3 months to see great results.

Good luck!

376 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 7:12am

Mmmm, let's practice some Portuguese... Bem-vindo ao Skimble, Sterfany! A maneira de não perder a motivação é lembrar sempre a si mesmo por que você começou. O fator mais importante para você. Não importa o quanto ele ganha, por que você está fazendo isso. Siga pessoas altamente motivadas. Se esses amigos seus se levantou hoje e colocar em algum trabalho, forçar-se a fazê-lo também. Diverta-se! Esse é o número um. Desejo-lhe felicidades!

111 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 8:17am
via Android

Welcome to Skimble :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51