2015 NYR. ...back to wedding size

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

It's our 5 year wedding anniversary this year (july). Then I was 8 and a half stone (119 pounds) and my waist was 25 inches. Now (particularly after the post xmas binge) I am 9 stone 10 (136 pounds) and my waist is a wopping 28 inches!) My goal is to get back to my wedding weight so I can feel good in a bikini again when we return to Mexico for our anniversary ....its going to be Uan uphill struggle but I am going to bloody try!!!!

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 4:22am
via Android

You can do it girl!!! :-)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 3:19pm
via Android

Thank you
It's nice to get some support!....friends and family keep saying I don't need to lose weight (I am 5 foot 8) but that doesn't help me - I know what weight I was happy at and just want to be there again. Thanks for the encouraging words. X

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 12:24am
via Android

Good luck on your goal!  If your profile pic is how you look presently,  you already look amazing!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 7:53pm
via Android

Thank you Layla unfortunately that's the weight I'm aiming for. That was taken on holiday. It's my motivational photo to get back to when I was happy with how I looked. Maybe I should put a pic on for how I am now....but seeing that just makes me depressed...so I figured I'd feel better with a pic  as a goal.... I am going to work hard and I'll get there again and hopefully  I can put a new pic on to show my progress. X

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51