Looking to make this my best year.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 4:07am
via Android

I am really looking to make this my best year ever. I am 28 years old and 195. I want to lose some weight and tone my body and I need all the motivation I can get. Please stop by often with advice, word of encouragement and if need be a swift kick in the butt. I'm always up to do the same for you. Please help me, help me.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 4:13am
via Android

Just eating healthy, eating a little, and exersizing hear and there, can help you be healthy. Don't give up or stray away from it though, or you'll get in the habit of being unhealthy.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 4:18am
via Android

Hey Dustin,
I'm in the same boat as you. I know many people are making resolutions to lose weight this year, but I want this to be the last time I do. I want to change how I look, and realized I'm the only one stopping that from happening.
I know you can reach your goals as well, and I would be glad to be a support system for you, or anyone else that needs it .

Here's to making the most out of 2015

02 Jan
Any time you feel like checking in and encouraging please do.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2015 4:19am
via Android

Hey man all throught high school I was about 200 pounds. At 5'9 that's pretty chunky, after I graduated I joined a gym. Everyday for 3 months straight I worked out while my friends were out enjoying the freedom of summer. With excercising and eating right I managed to lose 45 pounds in just the 3 months. Fall came around I got a smoking hot girlfriend and got a lot of looks from people. If I can do it, you can do it. It's something I wanted to get into awesome shape for so long and when you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to get it. So get it buddy, let me know how it's going.

02 Jan
I was in the same boat I jus lost 40 lbs a couple months ago but it is coming back so I need to step it up alot
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2015 4:21am
via Android

If you want a change you are the only one who can make it. I notice I am not strong enough but I wanna try and make a change this year and those are the kind of things that make the difference. Be strong enough to say NO when you need to say it. Good luck!

02 Jan
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51