HEALTHY BREAKFAST PROBLEM

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 5:14am
via iOS
In need of QUICK but healthy breakfast ideas:( my schedule is so hectic I barely have time to make something!!!
HELP !!! Any ideas?
02 Jan
Cup of Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries! Sometimes I make them parfait style with a spoonful of granola. Another trick: prepare them the night before in plastic cups, close with a drink lid (hole for a straw) and secure a spoon in. Wake up, grab and go!
02 Jan
Plain yogurt and blueberry or strawberries
02 Jan
Smoothies are great. I keep berries in the freezer and add almond milk with some rolled oats to my blender. It takes a minute to make and in a blender cup it's portable. You can also make them I have a time and keep them in the freezer. Just take it out when you get up in the morning and why you're getting ready for the day it'll start thawing out.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 5:27am
via iOS
Oh my gosh all of you have such amazing ideas!!! Thank you
03 Jan
Overnight oats are my new addiction. Lol. Mix oats with milk and add a touch of honey, cinnamon and flaxseed. Spice it up with some berries or fruit of choice. Place in a sealed jar and leave in fridge overnight. Enjoy this deliciously in the morning! You can make multiple for the week. The longer you leave in the fridge the softer it turns out! Yummy to say the least

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51