Idk

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:15am
via Android

I just don't know anymore I want to lose weight but lack the willpower I'm at a loss my BMI I just calculated as 45 45 that is ridiculous and completely unacceptable I weigh 280 and I'm supposed to weigh between 115 and 150. It just really makes me sad because it's not like i choose to be overweight. And I know I just keep complaining but I don't have money for a gym membership and it's winter outside and I just don't know how to make myself stick to
this I want to be fit I want to look good I'm just lacking the motivation should freaking bad

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:34am
via Android

Hey love get rid of the excuses. Whatever excuses to not workout crunch it all up in a ball and whip em' out the window. I don't go to a gym I work out at home and you can too. There's various workouts exercises in this app that you can do without any equipment. Start eating right get rid of the junk (it's okay to cheat once in awhile) have fun with your meals search up recipes that work for you.  Drink your water. And when the time comes and you're able to save up money then you can get your membership or just buy equipment. Just cause you can't start in the gym or its winter time doesn't mean you can't start now and do it at home.  I BELIEVE IN YOU. YOU CAN DO IT!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:40am
via Android

Thank you I sure hope so. . That's another issue I don't have money for the healthy food and my mom is the one who gets the groceries abs she doesn't want to buy the things I ask I would eat healthier in a heartbeat just isn't affordable

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:57am
via Android

Victoria,
Willpower is tough. I too face that challenge. Don't want to be overweight anymore but continue making terrible choices. You don't need a gym to workout. Walking is an easy way to start getting some exercise. I know winter can be cold. I live in PA and just put a few layers on along with hat and gloves.
Modified push ups, crunches, and jumping jacks are also doable without a gym.
Best of luck to you. Try and stay focused and positive. It won't happen overnight. Focus on the big picture.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 12:17pm
via Android

There is a scientific 7 minute workout.   Doesn't require equipment or much space.   Do it twice a day,  am & pm, 5 days a week then rest on the weekend.  Everyone has 7 minutes! 

Scientific 7-Minute Workout

J&J - 7 Minute Workout App (MV)

For now keep eating what you can,  just adjust the portion size,  don't eat as much as you used to.  Remember that starving yourself is not good either.   Try eating smaller portions  every 3 hours or so! 5 portions daily.

With that combination you'll start seeing results and that's motivating! 

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 1:34pm
via Android

I understand completely how you feel. Something that worked for me is #1 STAY POSITIVE. it's hard.  I know!  And don't skip meals. People do that mistake then they go on a binge eating. You dint need to go to a gym.  And you don't need to buy equipment.  You can use things in your house as weights. Like cans of beans or gallons of water,  etc. And this app has very good workout that you can use. Don't let negativity put you down. Stay positive and think of the outcome of loosing weight and being healthy.

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 7:44pm
via iOS
I started keeping track of my food with 'My Fitness Pal' and started a "slam" book to track my activity. I also go on Pintrest when I'm feeling no motivation and look for motivational posts. I'm 40 lbs over a healthy weight and more over what the "army" says I should be. I also live in ND so my winter activity is all Inside. Water bottles make great weights! 
Follow me and I'll help motivate you back. Hang in there!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51