Losing motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 5:01pm
via Android

Hey guys, this week i did workout only once and i dont feel motivated, like i was at the beginning. Please tell me some tips on how to get my motivation back. Thanks

02 Jan
Imagine what youre gonna look like after all the hard work
02 Jan
Thx bro I'm trying to do that
02 Jan
I didn't have motivation until I had a workout buddy. I'll be yours if you want :)
02 Jan
Yeah Sure
03 Jan
Well in my case i wanna get a promotion. And to get it I need to be good on Physical Training Tests, but also another motivation should be girls/boys whatever u are into, and if u have a gf/bf well ur loved one.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 8:03pm
via Android

How long have you been working out? Remember if you don't do it you are going to want to kick yourself. When you do workout don't you feel good?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2015 10:09pm
via Android

To motivate me, i sometimes I look at before and after photos. Actor Chris Pratt is a HUUGE inspiration. My goal is to look like model Jasmine Sanders, so I took at her workout picture as well.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 7:27pm
via Android

Babydoll don't lose it. Motivate your fine ass. :)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 8:22pm
via iOS
When I loose motivation I watch YouTube videos of people having fun jumping of cliffs in Hawaii or driving around Dubai. I listen to cherub and think about how much I wanna live life (the healthy way). This gives me motivation to feel confident thus coming back to this mobile app and getting my life together. Best of luck and keep in mind, if you don't start now, two months from today you'll be wishing you had.
03 Jan
I recommend watching a few of sundayfundayz videos on YouTube. It's really uplifting. Like I'm telling you to watch some good shit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51