Cannot get going ?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:36pm
via Android

I just don't seem to get or have time to start a my fitness routine, by the time I have five minutes to myself, I feel so weirey and tired, HELP!

02 Jan
You will stop feeling tires as soon as you start, remember you do not have to start with the longes routine try a 3 to 6 minute one for starter there a lot of them you just have yo do it 1 day and you will feel the diference
02 Jan
Tired*
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 6:57pm
via Android

Hi Trace, one word which helped me: PREPARATION.
I've discovered exercising is a way of life and just like we commit to any other things we want to achieve in life, the same principles applies to living a healthier lifestyle...

02 Jan
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 7:56pm
via Android

Hang in there. I agree try a 5 minute routine or look through the exercises and make something up. Eventually you will find the extra time and make it routine! Remember the stars don't have to align for you to work out!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 8:02pm
via Android

I schedule at least a 12 min workout for myself each day, and I make sure to get it done no matter how tired I may feel because when you start getting your blood pumping with the workout you won't feel so tired anymore, you'll feel much better actually. At least that's how it works for me, everyone is different, you just have to find what works best for you and stick with it no matter what. Determination is the biggest factor

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 8:09pm
via Android

Just want to say, thank you to you all for your support, it has encouraged me to get going, 

02 Jan
You can do this Trace
02 Jan
Thank you Gemlou, the support on here is amazing, I've never had this, which gives me more drive to try more, and to anyone else out there with struggles, give it ago, as Gemlou has said, " we can do it "
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 11:48pm
via Android

i dont have any motivation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51