3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 3:53pm
via Android

First time using this app. Ppl always tell me I look great for a mom of 4 yet of course we always have those insecurities & more room for improvement. Started today with warm up, abs, booty then yoga.... Hmm not sure if I selected the right order but after the 3rd I was out of it and ended with yoga. Looking forward in seeing results and in staying consistent. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

03 Jan
You got this! Just remember if you weight train do it before your cardio. Don't be mad if you do slip up. Just gotta get back on track (:
03 Jan
Thanks for the encouragement and tip. My goal is to life my baby belly completed and create and, tone up and booty.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 4:13pm
via Android

I meant to reply to you.. Ended up replying to myself... See me reply ( oops). Typo...*lose my baby belly and create abs, tone up and booty

03 Jan
It's alright! Just focus on weight training then. Your booty won't grow with just your body weight
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 4:17pm
via Android

Thanks.... Some things start to sag after a certain age and childbirth lolHave a great day!

03 Jan
Have a great day! You can always check this YouTuber out. Her YouTube channel is called blogilates.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51