How to get a longer neck????

5 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 2:43am
via Android

I have a serious question, please do not judge because we are human and everyone has a flaw they do not really like about themselves....

Well, i have really bad neck problems and i have a short stumpy neck ans my face is round and chubbyish and i am skinny. The neck and my face feel heavy on my body...

I was wondering if neck tractions stretch your neck and make it a lil longer?

Can someone please give me an answer , some neck exercises i tried dont work but if you have any exercises that are helpful please feel free , and please no surgery answers. Please let me know if there is any devices i can buy online like amazon that can stretch my neck or real exercises the help stretch my neck longer .

The chiropractor i saw said my neck is short thats why i have neck pains and longer necks dont really have alot of problems .


50 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 2:53am
via Android

I head of such thing see another chiropractor and doctors what's next your back hurt because your to short. I highly advise u go visit other first. Theirs one exercise I know that it help your neck release stress and ach. But visit other doctors.

04 Jan
52 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 3:46am
via Android

See an M.D. rather than a chiropractor.
If the medical doctor can't help, they  could refer you to an orthopedist or other physician who could help you and answer your questions and concerns.

730 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:52am
via iOS
I'm in with m.s go get another oppinion before you fo anything. I'm not a professional, and I don't know your problem, but i'm sure there are other ways to fix neck pain. So go see someone else and see if they say the same thing.
30 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:07pm
via Android

Tone your upper chest. By keeping your neck stretched and looking up why you doing squats. Do back ups too. Or just get them neck rings! Wich  you will look awkward wearing.

05 Jan
That chiropractor was wrong. I have a long neck & I have the same pain. I think a long neck causes more problems. My advice, see a medical doctor.