Late night cravings

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 4:53am
via Android

What do you do when you're craving your favorite sweets?

04 Jan
Peanut butter works like magic! Just one spoon, mind you :-)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:08am
via Android

The best is having bedtime routineSelf control is hard . what I do is set up free weights near the kitchen and punish myself if I want something junk start lifting till I forget about it and drink water. Different perspective .

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:17am
via Android

That's a great idea. Thank you for being helpful.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:18am
via Android

Your welcome .

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:38am
via iOS
whatever you do don't start eating sweets it's just going to make it worse. Instead try eating sweet fruits and veggies such as sweet peppers or oranges. You can try something that fills you up sich as cottage cheese or downright ruins your appetite for me that whould be plain skyr.
If you take skyr and mix in barries or protein powder it tastes really good. In denmark you can buy it pre made with barries or flaver, but I doubt you can get that outside of scandinavia
Another low calorie snack you can make is
1 scoop chocolate protein powder. 50ml no fat milk and 100g of frozen bluebarries blended together. That tastes sooo god :)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:22pm
via Android

Okay. That was very helpful, I'm going to try that. It sounds good. & way healthier than actual sweets. Thank you!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:32pm
via Android

Try brushing your teeth to seal yourself off from eating at night. Or, drink water or tea

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:40pm
via iOS
I usually have a slice of bread with either peanut butter or cheese, and some tea.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:53pm
via Android

Good Ideas, Thanks!

05 Jan
Or you can drink some water and watch something, it works with me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51