Bum~Men

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 9:49pm
via Android

Ive asked this question before, but im feeling down again aha. My bums got bigger and its round and "perky" but its not like toned, like its "squidgy"..... is that good or bad?

04 Jan
From a man's point of view or workout?
04 Jan
I guess both
05 Jan
Since the pics on here, my bums got bigger
05 Jan
Well from man's point of view, the following is my personal preference, I like a woman with more curves, and I have no liking for those who starve to get thin. Different men have different preference. From a workout point of view I have not much of an idea I 'll be honest! But to my rather limited knowledge you are somewhat there but keep going. But I could wrong. In the end please don't feel bad because of your physical appearance. If a man looks for physical appearance, he values your looks more than you as a person, I...
05 Jan
Big and juicy as long as there are not to many dimples i.e. Kim Kardashian. Everyone has different taste, but the most important is that you feel good about yourself.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 10:10pm
via Android

Everyone has there own tastes. I prefer firm. Not too big not too small.

04 Jan
04 Jan
Judging by ur pics u look a-ok:-)
04 Jan
Katie are your bums firm? If it is I suggest you can go a bit bigger because your length and poster will compliment your bigger bum. But it has to be firm
04 Jan
It just depends. Nice to see them jiggle a little and nice to see them bounce a dime. Sex appeal comes has many shapes. Your pictures look great.
05 Jan
So firm
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

That's really good

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 12:47pm
via Android

Yes firm would be best I suppose.  As long as you feel good about yourself, that's what is important.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 2:29pm
via Android

Forget what other people think they are not important .. do what you like and people who like you will be attracted to you or rather your bottom !

And who is this Kim Kardican person and why would anyone what to copy someone elses backside!!!  Crazy world

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 5:39pm
via Android

I have no real favourite when it comes to butt type. Enjoyed firm and soft equally - it just needs to fit in the whole picture. One exception: I am not a big butt guy and don't think that e.g. the Kim Kardashians and Lil Kims are attractive when it comes to butt.

But as already commented at your pics: you girl, are stunningly beautiful and your bum looks amazing - don't feel depressed because of two inches.  Beauty comes from the inside and the more you like yourself, the more attractive you appear to the world!

05 Jan
Thank you so much! But i can always improve!
05 Jan
You can - and you should if you are not happy with what you see. I am just saying that you should keep a positive mindset. It makes you shine from the inside
06 Jan
Awhhh thats adorable i see your point, i do need to start feeling more confident about my body ngl
06 Jan
You definitely should - beauty needs to be worshipped, not doomed...
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 5:37am
via Android

Your booty looks pretty good already

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 5:54am
via Android

Katie, if you are asking about what men's preferences are you will be on a downward spiral with regard to self esteem.  You see, its not about the right size or shape,  its about sexual preference.   So don't go beating yourself up.  If you continue to work out and eat clean,  then you are in perfect shape, whatever shape that is.  If someone puts you down for that. ...raspberries to them. Lv mary

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51