Questions

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:57pm
via iOS
How long are you supposed to workout a day to get fast progress?? And what workouts will help lose fat on lower stomach and upper thighs?
09 Jan
I've been working on my lower stomach as well. I've been seeing progress quicker than I expected, but what I did was make a new workout each night of the week. Working out every night just finally became a normal every day routine. After at least 2 weeks I started to see that my stomach was getting toned and that I was getting more muscle in my stomach as well. Now...when I would work out it was challenging, but it sure did pay off. If you have any questions about what type of workouts I did for my stomach that...
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 12:03am
via iOS
I just want to get rid of some unwanted fat and build some muscle. I've been eating healthy (no sugar, lots of fruits and vegetables and protein) and I'm hoping to see some progress in the beginning of February.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 12:49am
via Android

Depends on your body type. There are 3 types of body types and there are recommendations on what type and how long to train for. Go to bodybuilding.com and find out yours. 

05 Jan
Calorie intake vs calorie use. Alot of bs on the Internet but really thats what it comes down to. Good read about production of fat - http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/how-body-fat-is-created-technically-but-simply/
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 9:11pm

The length of your workout depends on how long you want to workout. If you workout longer then you'll need to eat more calories per day. As for losing weight in specific areas, it is impossible to "target" weight loss in certain places. You can't spot reduce. If you want to lose weight, you will lose it from all over your body. You need to adjust your diet, make sure you're getting the right ratio of foods (macros of protein, fat, and carbohydrates) and be consistent working out. It's the long term consistency that's going to make the changes not fad diets or targeted fat loss workouts.

Try http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/ to help you figure out what you should be eating and how much. Failure only happens when you stop trying. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51