Day 4 still doing great.. but craving

3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 2:44am
via Android

It is the end if day 4 for me and my new "lifestyle" of eating better (I hate to say a diet). I feel like I'm doing great been around 1200 cals every day and exercise every day. I did get very sore from the first day of over doing the workouts so I am now taking it a little slower to avoid further injuries.. I keep getting a little craving for chocolate and I wonder if I just eat a tiny bit if that would really kill me? I think I might try to make a weekly allowance of maybe a half of a candy bar at the end of the week to reward myself. That's about 200 extra cals each week.. if I keep doing great and reward myself I feel like I might have a better chance of keeping it up.
I've always the one who stays on a diet for a week then gives up because I start eating bad again.
But I have literally taken every bad food out of my diet. I feel like I can't do that forever I need at least one thing I can eat that will help me keep sane.

What do you guys think? Half a candy bar a week to help me keep on track for a reward?.
Anyone else do anything like this?

05 Jan
I would up your calorie intake anyways. 1200 is borderline starving yourself. If you want chocolate I suggest organic dark chocolate. My favorite thing to do is take watermelon balls freeze them then dip them in dark chocolate.
06 Jan
check out Freelee the banana girl on YouTube - and / or buy a book called STARCH SOLUTION - if you want to be able to eat as much as you care for and Get LEAN at the same time - this is the way!!! Never restrict or go low carb again!
1 Post
Jan 5, 2015 3:12am
via iOS
It is good to reward yourself as long as you don't over do it.
1 Post
Jan 5, 2015 11:43am
via Android

I think you should I did the same but with a diet piece of cake at the end of the week. On the other days I would eat only the obligated meals and no snacks but I did not feel like I was losing  anything

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51