Psst psst

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 11:28pm
via Android

I've started my weight loss journey on the 1st. And Now for the past 2 days , I haven't done anything. I don't know why I'm slacking soooo early..I struggle with consistency. I'm ready to start back. Any advise on staying consistent??

06 Jan
It's ok to rest every other day.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 1:47am
via iOS
Think positive about working out and watch motivational videos that will make you want to exercise. Also, you can set reminders or have a set time/hour to exercise.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 2:02am
via Android

Your right.. The reminders would be very helpful. Thanks.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 2:04am
via Android

The way I look at it is small steps. Sometimes thinking about the end result can be a bit daunting. Just be patient and over time you'll notice the differences :)

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 2:41am
via Android

Yes, Okay.. Thank you

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 12:21pm
via Android

Try scheduling as well. You could start with only 2 days per week, but find the best time of the day that works for you and tell yourself you're going to work out on Tuesday at 5 pm, for example, setting reminders and alarms. You could decide on Sunday what workouts you're going to do on Tuesday and Thursday. After you would have followed your plan for a couple of weeks you wouldn't want to throw it all away. You might also want to add another working out day if you actually like working out. It must leave you with a satisfaction! When it's time to work out you should feel like "Awesome! Finally time for myself and my healthy lifestyle! I can't wait to get all sweaty!!!" LOL
I don't know what your goals are, but think of all the reasons you have started. Maybe you want to look better? Imagine yourself with those awesome abs and a great smile on your face! Always think of how proud of yourself you would be :)

06 Jan
Look on YouTube and find fun exersizes ,like zumda,dance.hip-hop,cardio

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51