Trying to lose weight fast as I can

4 posts | Original | Recent

Jan 6, 2015 8:39am
via Android

Hello I'm new on here just trying to lose weight about 20-30 pounds! I just need to tone up and lose my little love handles can anyone help ?

06 Jan
Yes i can help you
09 Jan
I have a workout I've made on my profile that I enjoy, it's mostly for working the core and to strengthen it. It's called: Sorry Today and Sore Tomorrow. If you decided to do it let me know how you like it and if there is anything you think I should change or add to it! Good luck! You can do this! :)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 12:48pm
via Android

Hi Stephanie how fast is fast? Because yes it's possible but you will also have to give yourself enough time not to set yourself up for failure!

08 Jan
I'm thinking like in 4-5 months whatever it takes ! I just need to know what to focus on and not to not slack,at all
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 2:55pm
via iOS
You can try bodybuilding.com - they have workout programs and meal plans it shredding weight fast. I did one in December for guys and lost 17lbs in 30 days without losing any muscle. Any program to lose weight fast is gonna be physically & mentally demanding though & 2lbs a week should normally be most people's goal
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Hi Steph.  If you give yourself that much time it's definitely possible to achieve your goals. The key to everything above all is you are what you eat and if you want to live a healthier life it's start with what you put in you body.  I've been living an unhealthy life all my life and decided 4 weeks to take on this journey of living a good healthy life thru what u eat and consistent exercise....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51