Motivation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

I am trying to loose the fat around my middle and tone and strengthen the rest of the body. My legs are great but I have no upper body strength. I hope to loose the extra 20 pounds in six months.

06 Jan
Fantastic goal babe :)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 5:56pm
via Android

Commit, work, succeed... it all starts with mindset.  Good luck!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 4:16am
via Android

Thank you

07 Jan
You're Not Alone! I want to do the same! You got this! Dont quit! You're doing great!
07 Jan
Thanks you
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

Seems more days are passing then pounds being lost. How do you get over that feeling?

10 Mar
I personally, try to remind myself keep pushing. Never give up! I think as long you stick with it, you'll make it! :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:28pm
via Android
Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 7:35pm
via iOS
I know the feeling.  Had a recent injury from overdoing my workout intensity and then an activity that was back intensive.  So now am back to just stretching sessions like when I started.  Setbacks happen and so just keep yourself positive that everyday is a new day.  Forgive yourself if you slip up, but get back to good exercise and diet practices as soon as possible.  This forum stuff helps of course.  Get onto a post and help someone else with their issues and you'll feel better yourself.  Altruism is one path to happiness.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51