Getting a flat stomach

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 7, 2015 12:28am
via iOS
Hello guys! Was just wondering what I could do to get a flat stomach and what's the most recommend exercise for it
07 Jan
Hey if you find out any tips pass the word. I'm aiming for a flat stomach as well.
07 Jan
Yes it's Mainly the booty! And the belly! Atm! Need to start getting In shape!
07 Jan
Cardio and a calorie deficit...mix up the cardio so you don't plateau...HIIT, Tabata, plyometrics etc...leg raises, reverse crunch and planks are a few good and simple ab exercises...
09 Jan
I worked on the same thing last year, I didn't focus on my diet a lot but I made a strict exercise calendar every week! I made my own workouts for each night and I did them before my shower. Each night was a different workout, but they were all just for my core since I was aiming to strengthen it and tone it. I definitely recommend doing this because once you get used to doing this every night it will be a normal every day thing. I noticed results quicker than I expected and I was very pleased! I...
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 1:09am
via iOS

You look very slim to me so not sure if you really NEED to get that cut. Cut carbohydrates and sugar and you will get cut. Now some people are born with rounder stomaches and even when they are very thin they do not show a six pack. My son and wife were born with abs but even when I was wrestler I never showed six pack and I was skinny and did 300 situps as a warm up.  Focus on strength, cardio and good diet.

1 Post
Jan 7, 2015 3:29am
via Android

Hai tell me how to.tone abs gorgious

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51