I Don't Like What I See ... Yet ;)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 5:04am
via Android

I'm a young, single mother, I've always been somewhat fit, very strong, but since I've got a desk job now, everything has slowed down... including my motivation. I'm really disappointed in myself because I've never had so much fat around my stomach and I'm not feeling as confident. Seems like my Starbucks and Snickers addiction seemed to catch up with me. I hate when I look in the mirror.

I'm planning on going on vacation this summer and would love a flat stomach again.

Is this possible? How often do I have to work out? How long and how hard?

Any tips on motivation??

-A somewhat determined, yet disappointed, beautiful woman!

07 Jan
If there is a will there is a way. A single mom? Girl, you already have the determination. You can do it. You want to show your kid that you are strong and that just because you are a woman doesn't mean you can't handle things men can. Set an example for your child/children. Be the person you want your kid(s) to say they want to be like. Use your kid(s) as your motivator(s). As far as eating healthier. For the first few weeks this is going to be hell for you, but afterwards trust me it gets better. Drink...
07 Jan
I've just become a grandma and I'm finding the way to do it is with her, I love to take her for walks and I've started to time them and each day I'll go another block or walk a different way, when I'm home with her I'll find ways to include her in a work out, holding her on my legs and lifting, lunges when I'm holding her, stretching, there's allot of little things in your everyday activities that can include the baby and help you reach your goal at the same time, preboil eggs for a midday energetic boost,...
07 Jan
You ladies are amazing! Thank you so much for the feedback and the encouragement! I have to do this for myself and my son! :) I want to feel better, look better and be better! :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 12:14pm
via Android

Lots of cardio to start off with and also try to mix in some strength training as well to help tone out your body.  Three times a week can be more than enough but you can always stretch it to 4-5 days.  Also nutrition it's crucial, limit your carb intake, lots of fruits and veggies, and lean meat!  Water, water, water!!! You can be even more beautiful by summer but determination and patience will guide you to it!  Good luck...

07 Jan
Thank you Billy! I've cut out all Starbucks and chocolate, (my two weaknesses), I make a smoothie every morning with natural fruits but I'm not sure if that's too much natural sugar...? And all i drink at work is water :) So I'm doing my best so far. And can cardio just be running or do I have to do cardio workouts? Thanks so much!
07 Jan
Chocolate my favorite too had to cut that out but I always treat myself once a week (love kit kat minis lol) running will do it for like 30min or more but if you do HIIT cardio you can burn fat while toning and strengthening your muscles! So try it out, check my created workouts like all the cardio one I have they can be difficult but you will feel great afterwards!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51