33 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 3:10pm
via Android

Awesome...how much are you walking?

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

I'm just starting out yesterday I did like 4 laps today I did another 4. I need go shape my butt will squats help?plus to lose my belly Whats a good lower body work out

07 Jan
Squats will defiantly help your booty but if you wanna lose weight you've got to do more than walking. Walking is natural for the human body and so it doesn't get pumped and burn fat. Weight training exercises are proven to be more effective at helping people burn fat than cardio.
07 Jan
OK ... I have a booty but after I have gain weight it's just ass. N I want a nice apple butt like I used to have ... plus I have hips. . I'm all curves but need to tone up n stuff
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 5:18pm
via Android

Squats is an awesome leg exercise, it gets all the leg muscles involved on good range of motion.  Squats will definitely help with the glutes, but if you want glute isolation try, leg kick backs (donkey kicks), glute bridges and sumo squats.  To lose belly fat you definitely need to incorporate a variety of cardio (hiit, crosstraining, distance, sprints, etc).  Eat clean, put in work and belly fat will melt away...

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 12:43am
via iOS
I love walking!! Hiking to! (Same thing)
Walk about 4-5 miles every day. Sometimes way more then that. Nothing better then a brisk walk by yourself clearing your head and listening to some good music ^^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51