THE 2nd ANNUAL SKIMBLE COMMUNITY AWARDS!!! ...and the winners are...

21 posts | Original | Recent

Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:06pm
via iOS

Go to http://goo.gl/forms/q81S8mE4vH to see the complete list for all the results of the poll and prizes awarded!

Please join me in congratulating and notifying this year's award recipients!

Thank you for participating in droves. Until next year...
07 Jan
I want to applaud you and my #fitfriends for all that you have done since I have come to skimble in March of last year , I have been welcomed buy the most amazing #fitfam as no surprise every one that I had voted got recognized. LOVE to all my SKIMBLE team is the best . I am only to proud to say that I am part of your teams :-)
07 Jan
Well said Lisa!!
07 Jan
Lisa, you're an absolutely great person to have with us. Thank you for being on our team, girl!
07 Jan
Wow I really am speechless (yeah right you say) Mario and my skimble family just knowing that y'all have the notion just to mention me in the same breath of you fine ppl is truly an honor and ...ok they're gonna cut off my mike ;) I think y'all should do a recount cause Scotty is funnier imo - gotta be that Brit homour
07 Jan
Screw that! I want a recount on the "best ass" award!! I've been squatting like crazy dammit!!!
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:22pm
via Android

Thank you mario P and Alan R For Your great Contribution ,I Seen the result . Right award for Right people

07 Jan
Nitin, I can't thank you enough... I share the award I got for dedication to the cause with you. You participated and encourage others to do the same. We thank you for that!
07 Jan
I just saw it, truly awards have gone go people I had in my mind. Congratulations to all winners, I would also have loved to see TRe D and IPhi's name but next year I guess ;-)
07 Jan
Yes, Sule! Actually, Iphigenia and Tre got quite a few awards last year. But they would have been deserving, you're right.
08 Jan
Yes, thank you, Mario and everyone else on here who make this a thriving community of people who are seriously into working out and improving their lives!!! Thanks to all!!!
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:26pm
via iOS
Huge congratulations to Joe!! A well-deserved victory & an inspiration to many. Awesome work Alan/Mario, this is the kinda stuff the forum topics were made for. This is what TRUE motivation looks like!!
07 Jan
Congrats brother..:):)
07 Jan
Congratulations, Scottsman, on all the awards you racked up, bro! Well deserved, both you and Erin. You can consider those two prize packs you two got as your Skimble friends' wedding gift
07 Jan
I'd take a bow but I'm too sore
07 Jan
Congrats Scotty. Well deserved.... You gonna wear your Skimble tees for your wedding then?
07 Jan
We've actually talked about hitting the gym the morning of the wedding Alan, so it could be a strong possibility ; p
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:36pm
via Android

Loved the results!! Congrats to all the award recipients..you all deserve them!! Keep up the inspirational work!!   and thanks Alan and Mario bro for your contribution..

07 Jan
Thanks, Vishal! I also share that dedication to the cause award with you too. Thanks for being a trooper throughout the polling process.
08 Jan
Well said vishal
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:50pm
via Android

Congratulations to the winners!! This has been very interesting actually, well done everyone! We are so lucky to have you here ^^

07 Jan
Thank you for participating, Miha! I'm glad you liked this year' awards!
07 Jan
Thanks Mihaela & totally love the winter profile photo!
07 Jan
Of course I like them, they represent quite well my personal opinion :D It's just I've been here for a little time, that's why I got to know better only half of the VIPs x) Congratulations on the royal wedding! Didn't know you met each other on Skimble LOL That's the cherry on top!
07 Jan
It is the cherry on top, isn't it, Miha!?! When I was writing the announcement I thought "you couldn't have written a better story..."
08 Jan
Mihaela ,I like too your winter pic
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

Congratulations Mario! Well deserved. You were definitely my favourite for the awards and now I see I'm not alone.
Congratulations to all the winners! I'm grateful to be around people here who inspire me.

07 Jan
My Dear Pinky! Thank you so much, love!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 5:32pm

Absolutely Nitin, a big thanks to Mario and Alan for putting in all the work on the Skimble Awards! (Mario, the awards read beautifully - kind words and a personal touch, no wonder you were awarded Motivational Force and Dedication to the Cause! Congratulations to all the other winners, especially Joe.  What an amazing shout out to someone who has worked so hard and motivated so many!!

And also, thank you for the votes, I am happy to be reigning Skimbledom Queen next to my King.:) (AND I am sooooo excited about a Skimble shirt, I can scarcely contain myself!! - Mario, you know I've wanted one since you posted the pic of your hoodie a couple years back!)

07 Jan
(Seriously.. You guys have no idea how excited she is for the shirt!! She's gonna totally steal mine off me!!)
07 Jan
Only if you ask for a small enough size... *hint hint
07 Jan
07 Jan
Mario! That will be itsy bitsy teeny weeny size for Erin please! Scotty..... Pics!
07 Jan
Lol!! Looks like Erin is gonna have to bear a bit of flesh to keep the boys happy!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 7:39pm
via Android

Glad to see all of my open armed fitness family haven't gone unnoticed.  Thank you for all the #inspiration and #motivation. You have all helped and guided me in one way or another over this last year.  I am coming up to my one year skimble promember and only to proud to be following an amazing team. Love to my SKIMBLE family xoxo

Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 8:56pm

Much love, Lisa!

Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 8:59pm

Hey, Skimblers! If you have award recipients in your group of friends, help me announce it to them by sharing the link to the poll results with them and congratulating them on a well deserved victory!

Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 9:00pm

Go to http://goo.gl/forms/q81S8mE4vH to see the complete list for all the results of the poll and prizes awarded!

Please join me in congratulating and notifying this year's award recipients!

Thank you for participating in droves. Until next year...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 9:26pm
via Android

Thank you Mario for those very kind and heartfelt words brother nothing but respect and admiration for your drive, ambition all that you do for this amazing fitness wonderland we call Skimble!! Oh and thanks for the 2.33 ppl who voted for me...you shall be compensated beyond your wildest dreams, or whatever a cup of coffee goes for these days ;)

07 Jan
Hahahahahahahh!!! You see, you do deserve that award!
08 Jan
Hey congrats Lt. Definitely deserved bro-man!
08 Jan
Oh and since you had my vote, I'll take my cut in cash!
08 Jan
A lot more than to and a third people voted for you and comic genius by the way, Lieutenant.
08 Jan
LOL!!! Oooooh LtD, never a dull comment lol!!!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 9:28pm
via iOS
Next project: let's make a skimble poster featuring Skimble members worldwide. We can sell the posters and have the funds go to a "a Skimble charity" - something that supports the health and wellbeing mission of the Skimble family.
07 Jan
You know, that's not a bad idea at all, Siph... PM me about how we can make something like that happen.
08 Jan
Good call. Top idea
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 9:28pm
via iOS
Thanks for inspiring us all!
08 Jan
Thank you for being a great inspiration to us too, Siphiwe!
Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:36am

well said, my friend. You deserve this.

Image_thumb
-1 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:45am
via Android

Congratulations guys and gals, pleasure to know you.

08 Jan
Oh, and Tony I share my Dedication to the Cause Award with you.
08 Jan
You earned that Guru but I appreciate the sentiment.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 2:00am
via Android

Again this is why I so love my fit family where else can you get a workout and laugh so hard you cry xo

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 2:07am
via Android

Well deserved hun and that was before I knew your story. I voted for you and all on here because you opened up to a newbie and challenge me at work at home and made me my dip workout ha ha if my client only knew I shower him in am and move his bench into the other roomand do bench dips. If the walls could talk my old people wouldn't think they was as crazy as me fitting in fitness at work. Love to you Joe Cool and your guns and god bless you and your family

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 2:08am
via Android

Wait I did lol am I one of those 2.2 :)

08 Jan
Why yes...yes you are Lisa and the the 0.27 of me that can respond right now thanks you like really much multiple times :)
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 9:14am
via Android

Awesome effort Mario and Allen. Brilliant and eloquent lay put award notices Mario, well done. To the winners, major congrats. To all contributors, thanks and well fine. To everyone, great working out and keep up the great work.

08 Jan
Thanks, mate!
Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 11:37pm

...and you can check out http://blog.skimble.com for their official announcement to the Annual Skimble Awards! Until next year, keep training hard y'all!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51