Apple cider vinegar? Taking a shot a day

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 10:35pm
via iOS
Has anyone done this? Do you recommend? What has it done for you? Bought some today and started.

10 Jan
I recommend taking the shot in hot tea, I drank about two teaspoons of it in some ginger peach green tea and it actually tastes really nice! I also added some stevia or honey to sweeten it a bit. I believe it made me feel more energized when I did it, although I have used it inconsistently and am going to try to pick up that habit again : )
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 11:31pm
via iOS
Tried it, it tastes absolutely gross and no matter how much I diluted it I still couldn't stomach it!
08 Jan
Never done it.not sure why someone would.but just thinking about it makes my stomach churn. Have you opened the bottle yet? Cuz the stench is pretty intense lol
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2015 1:22am
via Android

I mix a shot with mostly water but try with aloe Vera juice or apple juice. Helps the taste. I think it has helped with digestion and energy.

Jan 8, 2015 2:41pm
via iOS
Don't use it I heard that it never works..
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

I did it once before in the evening around dinner time.  Took a shot then followed with a glass of water.  It was ok, and I definitely didn't want to snack on anything because of the sour taste. I didn't stick with it so I don't know if it works.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 7:43pm
via iOS
Started yesterday will update in a month and let you guys know my results. Thanks for taking time to reply
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 2:42am
via Android

Yeah, I started taking it two months ago with lime or lime juice. You might not like it initially but if you continue, you will get use to it. Again, you have to still keep up with your workouts while you are taking it. I use to take it at least 2x a day but I stopped 4weeks ago to start again next week. It cleanses ones system so well and helps in melting fat. Also a good antioxidant. I use it for so many things. ( sorry, It's so long, trying to be detailed)

09 Jan
Thank you!! Glad to hear from someone who tried it. I'm taking a shot per day (I'm on day 3) and using it as a toner for my face. Question why did you stop? And start again. Am I supposed to at some point?
09 Jan
No . You don't have to go off. I actually decided to because I got this antioxidant tea I wanted to try so I took a break from the ACV. But am starting again by monday.
09 Jan
Apple cider vinegar cinnamon and honey chase it down with water but its a good mix that makes the vinegar taste better as a shot and has added benefits
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 3:27pm
That's a good one too chenille. For mine, I take it with lemon, honey and Cheyenne pepper for a better metabolism. I also add cinamon and apples or banana ( no sugars) in my oatmeal. And it works great.
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 5:08pm
via Android

Believe it works cuz its been tried  so much istarted to and didn't stay with it. If you throw it down fast its not as gross lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51