Does anyone have this problem?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 10, 2015 9:33pm
via Android

So for the past week ive been eating healthy and exercising everyday. Vegetables, drinking a whole lot of water only , cabbage soup, drink pure orange juice every other morning, and ill eat a lil junk snack (very small snack to fight the hunger and it works!) once or twice a day mainly once.... Does anyone else gets hungrier when they eat healtht drink water and exercise???
I know i do, i hope im not the only one!

And i also noticed when i used to eat bad food i get full fast and only eat once or twice a day. But now since im eating very healthy, i eat three times a day with one or two lil snacks. I eat pretty good sized healthy meals along with water or hot unsweetened organic herbal green tea. And again, the snacks i have eaten so far fight my hunger of more food .

However, I do not eat any white foods or pasta.
:)

Am i eating right for fat burning weightloss ? Besides my lil snacks lol?

27 Jan
Incorporate flax seeds to your diet it will keep u fuller for a longer period of time that's what I do to keep myself from grabbing my kids snacks and eating them
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 10, 2015 9:49pm
via Android

I find drinking a lot of water helps me feel full but when it wears off I feel empty and I'm starving. I also think when I eat healthy I automatically eat a lot less than I normally would. So I'm getting my greens in, but not enough calories. And I'm imagining that's where the hunger comes from too.

So then when you exercise, you burn calories. You're taking less calories in because you're eating healthy. Therefore it's safe to assume you will feel hungrier. You have to bare in mind you should still be taking in 1200 calories minimum a day, as a woman. There's apps out there that can help you track this (like myfitnessapp). If you give it ago, you'll be amazed at how much you should be eating to get that healthy minimum.

Eating little and often is a good way to curb the hunger!

10 Jan
Omg! Thank you! Yes water does fill me up then i pee it out and feel like im starving! Hahaha
10 Jan
I will add that's pretty much all I know haha. I am rubbish at eating properly and tend to binge eat junk food at night. But when I use that app I'm better at controlling my cravings.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jan 10, 2015 10:57pm
via iOS
Yes I think you are eating right :)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 4:00am
via Android

Hi Lanie.  I've also been experiencing the hunger pains since I've been eating healthier after cutting out all junk food.  Janna gave a good explanation why and I think that's the reason feels so hungry be because we mot getting in enough carbs. I've incorporated raw almonds to my diet to snack on. It helps a little with the hunger pains....

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 4:19am
via Android

You are not alone Lanie. Moreso, you are on the right track. Try to eat more proteins which help to keep you feeling  full as well. Veggies are good but also take more fruits. Snack more on nuts and fruits and you can binge on your nuts ( almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, etc). They also make you feel fuller. Good luck girl.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2015 4:36am
via Android

Don't forget to take your daily vitamin because if your body does not have all the vitamins and nutrients it needs it could cause you to feel hungry because your body is trying to get those nutrients fulfilled. That could help

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2015 8:14am
via Android

Hey Lani, the reason you are getting hungrier is because your body is now craving sugars and carbs. This is normal until your body adapts to your new healthier diet...good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2015 8:58am
via Android

Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51