Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

372297_42812434_2081770191_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2015 8:30am
via Android

Sometimes, I have such a hard time just getting the urge up to workout... However, once I began/get started I'm good to go... lol! I do pretty good at watching what I put in my body but I know true healthy/fit/tone bodies only come from working out but some days I just can't seem to get myself up to work this body out. So, I just want to see some others motivation to NEVER stop. Maybe I can pull some inspiration! I can really use some perspectives... #sigh Thanks for sharing your thoughts

11 Jan
Plan a time for your workouts and make it routine...when you started your current job you probably could be bothered and at times still do..but it's routine and you cant question it as you need the money..so off to work...off to workout
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 11:58am
via Android

Gove this a try

Every Night Of The Week Challenge

Speak for its self..do it every night at least an hour before bed.

This is just the start of many workouts, you need to push yourself to do them, stop thinking about the workout and do it as part your routine.

Afternso long you will notice who your mood and fitness improve and it push you further.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 12:39pm
via Android

How long have you been working out for and how many times a week on average?  I guarantee once you see the changes in your body you will become an addict!

11 Jan
A simple exercise warm up for 20 minutes and combination of dance, zumba and etc etc. All about 1 hour. Only 5x a week.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 1:24pm
via Android

Do you enjoy it? Sounds like a good amount of exercise per week as long as it really gets your heart going. If u lack motivation some days maybe try to do half hour instead of a whole hour? That way it doesn't seem as time consuming. As you said once u get into it your fine! So tell yourself only half hour and see if u manage more !

11 Jan
I just started about 3 weeks. Quite tough at the beginning but after 1 week getting better and better. But have to mixed with several type of exercise. I lost 3kg in 3 weeks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51