I'm hopeless

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 9:14am
via Android

I absolutely lack the will power to lose weight . The want and the desire is there , but the will power isn't I just found out my sister lost 15 pounds and even though that's really good for her it's a struggle for me because she has always been skinnier and better looking than me .. I'm at a loss I'm giving up I mean I just can not do it I want to but the will power is driving me crazy I want to be skinny but being fat is so much easier right wrong I hate looking at myself in the mirror all I ever think is maybe if I were skinnier or prettier maybe I would have a guy who respects me the right ways and not one who doesn't even really respect me now ... I can't help but think these things because it seems to me that of a girl looks the guy respects her or it appears that way ... I'm just at a point where I want this really bad and then also at the point where I'm just done trying but I don't want to be fat and miserable ugh

#idontwanttobefat

12 Jan
Hello Victoria, I completely understand your frustration. I've been big all my life and it took me years to realize I'm worth more. Don't think about what others are doing, how they look etc. This is YOU, YOUR BODY, YOUR LIFE. I've lost 60lbs 2yrs ago and slowly gained 20 back. Now I'm currently teething to lose another 80. I work out daily, I walk/jog when I can. If you ever need a pick me up, plz feel free to contact me. It all starts in your mind.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 9:27am
via Android

You need to respect yourself first. Work with your self-esteem and self-image. Hating and loathing yourself will not get you anywhere. Finding a partner who respects and loves you has nothing to do with your bodyweight, it has to do with what you yourself feel you deserve.
I'm fat and I have a partner who loves me, respects me and treats me like an equal human being. I deserve having a partner like that.
Probably not what you want to hear, and sometimes even harder than just losing weight. One upside though, besides feeling better about yourself: weight-loss often follows when you start treating your body with respect because you like yourself.

12 Jan
I agree I do need to but it's so hard . I mean for awhile I didn't care what people think and mostly I don't but I really get tired of being fat I mean I do its awful and good for you I really want to find someone like that my guy won't even barely touch me and he says he loves me I mean it's ridiculous
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

Hi Victoria, I just want to say I don't know you but if I may I'd like to tell you that a real man will love your soul and not your looks...I'm happily married with kids and there's always ups and downs but never give up on yourself nor anyone around you....

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 12, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

Be strong!  Love! .

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 3:06am
via Android

All what you need to do is change your mind... You can change your life just make right decisions and never give up.. Don't crack underpressure ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 7:28pm
via Android

You are not hopeless! I feel you in all ways cuz I felt that same feeling. I have been heavy when I was lil and have fluctuated with weight  since then. Now I made a commitment to better my health and be happy. I am here for you if you need help. I still struggle a lil when working out but I push myself. Now it's getting easier. Just have fun with it! Good luck on your goals and do it for YOU!

Image_thumb
258 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 7:48pm
via Android

my sister is going through this. shes always been so so with how she looked but lately  she's became depressed. ive went through same and a bit now but ive done this before and know i can again. so can you!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 8:33pm
via Android

If you want to lose weight Lose it for yourself. This easy, you need courage not force

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51