Does anyone get weight loss progress from this app???

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 11:37pm
via iOS
I've been working out almost every day and eating pretty healthy, how long until I see weight loss progress??:(
12 Jan
4-6 weeks but you may see more by using measurements. We can be our own worst critic and progress is never enough progress
13 Jan
It depends on your body nature as well. Some people gain and shed fast. And thats unhealthy. Some take time to gain and lose.. Keep faith. Work hard. And it would be better if you follow body mass index.. :)
13 Jan
I don't think I lost any weight but my body changed, my waist is smaller my bum is smaller my arms more defined and so on, I dropped from size 38 to 36 or size 10-8 and sometimes 6 ( American size 2 I'm now mostly)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 8:00pm
via Android

I have.  I started using this app to help with post partum weight and to get back into shape.  I have lost 5lbs this month with eating healthier and being more active throughout the day.

Patients is a big key with weight loss. Portion control too.  Don't under eat though.

Good luck!

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 8:23pm
via Android

I've lost about 30 lbs, but it sure didn't happen overnight. And I was extremely discouraged at times (just look through old forums and you'll see that lol, I made several posts exactly like this one).

If you truly, truly feel like you're doing everything right and not seeing any results, it never hurts to check with a doctor. Just mention it at your next physical.

But yes, this app has helped me a lot, and others. But the app isn't a miracle pill. You've gotta be diligent and have a lot of self-discipline about eating right. How you eat is even more important for weight loss than exercise. And patience! Because if you get discouraged and give up then you're certainly not going to see any improvement.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51