Its hurts :(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 9:49am
via Android

today I have a lot of muscle pain I've done yoga exercises this morning. Should i do this afternoon gym or do a day of rest?

13 Jan
If you have recently started working out , your body will take time to get accustomed to the new routine and will ache a lot. Don't stress your body too much in the beginning... Rather take some time for your body to get accustomed.... Eg start off with 15 minutes of workout a day and gradually increase it... If you stress your body too much it may cause muscle damage. Hope I helped. :)
13 Jan
You Dutch? Wondering. Cuz I speak it.
13 Jan
And if you don't give up and continue working out the muscles ache will eventually decrease each time u work out...
13 Jan
Janna yes i am dutch :) how did you no that :)
13 Jan
Numra thx for your advice :-)
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 12:04pm
via Android

When I first started exercising, I would be in pain and keep a day or 2 rest in between. Now i find doing a short workout every day is better as you keep your muscles working. I went flat pit at the gym yesterday for the first time in over a year and I'm aching today. But I still did some core and cardio and stretching. Maybe only 25 mins, but it helps. I'm not pain free, but I feel better than when I first got up.

13 Jan
Thx for the advice :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 4:43pm
via Android

Give your body a day to rest! Then when you do go back to the gym, try to target different muscle groups on different days.

13 Jan
Thx for the advice:-) tomorow i take a rest day
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 6:31am
via Android

Kan het zijn dat je iets te hard bent begonnen?

14 Jan
Ik denk het wel :-) iets te fanatiek met yoga en de trainingen. Vooral mijn boven benen haha vandaag een dagje rust heb alleen een stuk gelopen vandaag:-) al moet ik zeggen dat het wel lastig is om een dag rust te nemen van het sporten

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51