Really depressed

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 2:05am
via Android

I'm felling really depressed I just found out I gained weight so now I weigh 203 I really need to go down. god help me

14 Jan
No not god help you. ... you help you. Start watching what you eat, lower fats and sugars start increasing proteins. Walk every day and if you can start working out at least 30 minutes a day. Cardio and dedication is going to be your best friend in this journey.
14 Jan
I have started walking and I work out for at least an hour a day I'm putting all my effort to getting better and making life for me and my loved ones better.
14 Jan
Then you have a good start. Keep it up and you WILL start noticing a difference.
14 Jan
I will and thank you
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2015 2:25am
via Android

You have to set your mind to say I'm okay at whatever weight I'm at and celebrate the little things.Are you alive? Yes. Is this the end? No. Can I get back on track and use this to motivate me more? Yes! Look at where you fell off and make a plan to keep going. Speak positive because you will produce what you speak.

14 Jan
Thank you. And yes I am alive I will be fine I'm putting all my effort forward and everything will be fine.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 2:41am
via Android

You can only help yourself esperanza. You control your life. If you want it get. No excuses!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51