Words of wisdom

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 12:02am
via Android

I just recently had my second child and I am trying super hard to get back into shape. Any words of wisdom from women who have been on this road? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

15 Jan
I have no children, but as a life long athlete I will say consistency, consistency, constancy. Don't get down on yourself if you kiss a day. Reward yourself when you make hit goals. Use chores and your kids as a workout method if you find yourself busy with them. Include them in your routine. Do squats while hold baby as your weights. Fun for him/her and great for your thighs. :) good luck, stay motivated and you'll reach your goals. Congrats on the second :)
15 Jan
Grammatical errors everywhere... Please decode, for my autocorrect clearly doesn't work.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 1:09am
via Android

Thanks so much! I've never thought about turning chores into a work out, and I do plenty. Squats with her would most likely be tons of fun and would make me forget about how much pain my legs are in :) thanks again!

Mickey_mouse_by_mrcbleck-d6ixfjd_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 1:37am
via Android

I'm in the same boat.   If you ever want a buddy to chat with for motivation or challenges you have let me know!   It's always easier to succeed when you have support.   My hubby is supportive but is the typical guy who can eat anything and not gain a pound.   He just doesn't get the challenges in changing your diet and having to lose weight.   (in fact he's trying to gain it!).   So please let me know if you need a pal going through the same thing.  

I just started doing Zumba twice a week and I'm starting Skimble for the in between days.  

Good luck mamma!

15 Jan
I completely understand where you are coming from, my second pregnancy left me 50 pounds heavier afterwards with a tear in my stomach muscle. The most effective moves with me were pelvic tilts, planks and doing crunching motions while vacuuming and making cereal. There are also wonderful videos on YouTube

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51