Need help with becoming fit with no motivation!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Jan 15, 2015 12:22am
via Android

I'm no over weight but I do have bigger thighs than most of my friends and my stomach is not as tone as theirs. I want to lose some weight on my thighs and tighten up my core. Any ideas on how? I do cheerleading with heavy conditioning but I only go twice a week. Any ideas?

15 Jan
First I will say, never compare yourself to your friends body type. Workout for your health and weight loss goals only. Even body type is different. With that said, I too have struggled with the "thunder thighs" as well. Fast paced walking over long periods of time has always kept them in decent shape. This app is great for lower body and core training. Utilize it. I'm on day 2 of using this app and I feel pain all over. A good pain, my legs feel nice and tight and im already feeling tiny results. Granted I also run, but...
16 Jan
Thank you this helps a lot!
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 2:05pm
via iOS
Before you decide your not motivated enough to work out get up out on your work out clothes and shoes and then decide! 86% of the time that's enough to get people motivated! :)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 2:07pm
via iOS
Also get on IG or Google pictures of fit chicks or whatever your goal body may be and hopefully that will give you some motivation!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51