I feel off track.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 1:51am
via Android

I feel off track need some help getting back on track ...

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 2:04am
via Android

*puts you back on track* There ya go! You just had a pebble in your way that's all.

*hugs*

16 Jan
Yea but now I feel like its going to be extra hard because its cold n now the rain is here and all I want to do is cuddle and watch movies with a cup of hot coffee
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 2:09am
via Android

I don't blame you one bit there but, there is plenty you can do at home. I don't like the cold either. Dance around the house for one. Do push ups during commercials.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 3:17am
via Android

Spend your winter lengthening and stretching your muscles! Yoga now, will make for higher performance come summertime! :) it's so easy to fall off track now and again. Remind yourself of your goals, visualize your best self and before you know it you'll be ready to workout again!

17 Jan
Sometimes the little light exercises are just what you need. Nothing too difficult or stressful
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

You got this! I've been feeling the same a lil but I'm pushing myself. Resting is great for you body to repair itself and be ready for the next workout. It's a bit tougher but you will get stronger with the more consistent you are. Hope this helps. Also water is good and I still like the ICE Sparkling waters too

Tmp_avatar_mfp_1_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 9:55pm

I know what you mean about feeling off track.  I have had a few bad days since I started about 3 weeks ago. 

Remember that we are on a journey and not in a race.   When you fall down, dont get upset just get re-focused and stay the course. 

It has taken me a long time to get as big as I am.  That said, I know it is going to take a long time to undo what I have done.  Yes I know I am going to cheat a little here and there and that is why I look at the bigger picture. 

If everyday was a great day than I know I would never have gotten as big as i did.  Therefore, if I am better by at least 50% of my time, than after this year is over, I will have improved by that much. 

Do not set unwanted or unrealtistc goals.  Just have the strength to pick yourself up when you fall.   One bad day a week, keeps me focused on the other 6.

Keep up the great work and think about the percertage you have been good vs. the percentage you have been bad.  That's what helps me keep my spirits high. ;-)   

Best Wishes

Eric

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51