Incorporate

7 posts | Original | Recent

67299_762349403814798_6656288424572775078_n_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:41pm
via Android

You know just because I do not do all the exercise on this site it doesn't mean I'm not doing them, I go to the gym everyday, 30 minutes on the treadmill, and then I hit the weights for conditioning and toning I wish there was a way I can incorporate all of that info on here as well

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 7:12pm
via iOS
I'm not sure how to do it from the app but you CAN put that stuff in through the website. I put in my weight training activities there. And I'm certain you can add in cardio as well.
16 Jan
Ok, I'll try thank you, I'm not to good on the technical stuff, I'm a simple country girl so I'll look for ways to maybe add something that is similar to what I did today. ... hope it works lol
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 7:47pm

You can create the workout you are going to do that day, and when you are at the gym you start the workout an follow it, it will tell you when to start doing an exersise an how many callories you are burning. You can create different workouts with different equipment.

16 Jan
Really, how?
67299_762349403814798_6656288424572775078_n_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 7:54pm

Ok, I'll keep trying, I really do enjoy this site and I love the control I feel I have, now how do add what I did today the only thing I thought of is to find something close or equaled to what I did in the gym that may work lol

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 8:48pm

If you use the app to "create a workout" then you have to assign a time to each move. Since the exercises I do in the gym are centered around repetitions and sets, there is no clear time for how long each one takes. So if your exercises are time based then creating a workout with the app seems like the best avenue.

Otherwise to record your workout on the website do the following:

1. From your profile page, click on the text that displays the number of activity points you have for the month.

2. In the top left corner of the page under your profile picture select "track an activity"

3. Using the "Find an activity" search box select your desired activity

4. Specify the date and other details about your workout.

5. Click "Save"

16 Jan
Alright I'll try thank you so much
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 8:48pm
via Android

Hi Maria
I am in the same predicament you are in, I work out 6 days a week and am also doing cardio. I do not follow this program in here, I am tracking by writing down in a book and see what works and where I might need tweeking!

16 Jan
Me too!
16 Jan
Than I try and ask for advice but by playing around I can usually figure it out myself! I find this sight hard in tracking unless your following there program! So I think I will track the old fashion way! LOL
16 Jan
I've even been writing my work outs on a index card, I'll write the machine I used, the weight the reps, then by the end of the week I can physically see what I did, decide which one worked and repeat it, or challah myself by adding weights or doing more reps, I'm new to this all so I'm trying to fiqure what works lol
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 9:09pm
via Android

I have been training for many years and you will always be playing around with your program, so being new at it doesn't matter and it seems your on the right track of what your doing! ☺

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51