Self motivation

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 7:05pm
via iOS
Yesterday I was having a self motivation disaster. I'm not showing weight loss but am losing inches. So, I hit yet another plateau. I had only done about 91 minutes of workouts this week when I looked yesterday and generally aim for about 150 for the whe week. I'm at 136 now. I decided to plan my work for the next week, taking into account appointment and such as I usually do my workouts around 10 am. I wrote it down and scheduled the calendar. It worked today, let's see if I can keep it going...
18 Jan
Well done Christa :-)
18 Jan
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 9:08pm
via iOS
Well, I got on the scale last week at Guards. It has been a month since I weighed. 3 lbs down! It brings me to a total of 9lbs gone overall but it's the most in a four week stretch!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 3:03pm
via iOS
I forgot to post last week, got weighed on the 14th (pi day lol). Down two more pounds and another inch! That's 11 overall and about 7 inches between hips and waist. A ways to go yet but it's a slow process for me.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 10:31pm
via iOS
Well doesn't this just kick a person in the ass.  no change in my weight. And my tape, I gained two effing inches!! In the Wrong places!! I'm so frustrated right now I could kick something! And do you think I have a punching bag available!? NO! I'm a sad lil beastie.
11 Apr
Trust in yourself. You'll get ups and downs. I'm sure I'll put on when in Italy but I know I really want this so I'll try moderation. If all else fail, I'll kick ass when back. Think about how far you've already come in such a short time and where you will be this time next year if you stick to it. ;) Big hug beautiful. xxx
11 Apr
Thanks Hadi!
12 Apr
I second the below comment. Except the Italy part. That part I'm jealous of >_>
12 Apr
I'll still working out over there where I can. In between eating that is DJ.lol :P No need for thanks Christa. I'm here if you need it just like you are. :)
12 Apr
You know I'm here to help you Christa. I can see you're still working out. Although the intensity might have dropped a little I doubt you'd have put on 2ins. It MUST be the nutrition side & getting that protein % higher than the carbs/fats. You know where I am if you need help.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 4:13pm
via iOS
Well approximately 43 minutes is better then Saturday's zero minutes. 
Took me a half hour to find myself tho. 
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 10:42pm
via iOS
Who has tried some of the programs? I want to know if it's worth my money...
13 Apr
I have tried a booty one and an ab one, but only on a trial thing and it ran out. That was back when I kind of quit working out. Now, I'd say if you want to spend the money, go for it! (:
13 Apr
Wait, you shouldn't have to pay because you're already pro. Ignore the last part lol.
13 Apr
I wish you could look at what the exercises are. And I don't have Pro + that's what gives you access to all the programs
13 Apr
Yeah, me too! Because I would have never done that bogus free one. Hmm,, I'm not sure then
02 May
Currently, for me, they are worth it. I am slowly mastering the all the planks that they made me do hahaha ^.^
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 2:20am
via iOS
Rest today I guess. It's 9pm and if I start now...ah who am I kidding I'm lazy today lol. I did walk earlier but didn't record anything. It was a few blocks and windy as hell! Might do my plank, maybe my flutter kicks...maybe not. It's just one of those reset days I suppose. 
I know what the trouble is and I'm struggling to fight it. It's scary, that I'm feeling this after 7 months of hard work, can't afford it at this point. A lot to lose if I lose focus, a lot. 
16 Apr
Now listen up Christa!! Is this the same woman who kicked the crap out of the HIIT I threw at her????? Now come on! If you want this you've gotta nut up a little. Come on girl, I'll help you if needed
16 Apr
Tonight's not gonna happen only because it gets miss mouse wound up and I want her to sleep. However, tomorrow is day one of boot camp and I am determined to do that! That's all I am sure of ATM. Dropped my calories to 1500-1600. Trying to do low carb since I can't keep my protein up. Everything was at 33% today tho...
16 Apr
You know I'm here to help you if you need it.
13 May
Scotty! Help :( see your PMs
13 May
already responded my sweet.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 8:33pm
via iOS
Do you ever have one of those days where everything and everyone just seems to conspire to piss you the f&#* off!? That's how I feel today. Went to coffee this morning and that threw off my workouts and my breakfast. Then after lunch I was going to do them and was asked to wait cause little miss is having a terrible three day. Now we have company and they are sitting in my chair! That makes me SUPER antsy! And every little thing is bugging the shit out of me! Every. Little. Thing!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 1, 2015 6:17pm
via iOS
YAY! Got weighed and taped today, down 3 lbs!! And lost the two inches I had gained!!
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
May 1, 2015 6:18pm
via iOS
WELL DONE CHRISTA!!! You can have my level 25 as a reward!!!!
01 May
Thanks Scotty!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 11, 2015 7:07pm
via iOS
So I've just had one of the worst self-destruction weeks ever! Every thing was against me from the moment I got in my car on the 1st to go to guards. Workout Friday was short, Saturday spotty and after that it fell into a black hole! So all week I've had this one or that one planned and just put it off and put it off. It's bad when you use your 3 1/2 year old as the excuse you can't work out. Been there and not wanting to go back again. 
I've been on this crazy journey for 8 months. In that time I've fallen off this crazy train a couple times. I told myself yesterday that it's Monday, and I'm gonna come at this week hard! 24 minutes isn't that hard...and I'm sitting here on my ass typing to you fine folks instead of hitting it hard. 
So, my own self sabotage is my enemy. And every day we face the same challenge, who will win!?
Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 29, 2015 3:00am
via iOS
So I was looking at a picture of myself my husband just took and my belly sticks out past my boobs! I almost look preggo still! Sigh, lots of work, I feel meh right now...
Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 31, 2015 5:10pm
via Android

Hey Christa..Don't give up. You're doing fantastic.  Don't concentrate on weight and numbers.  You're so fit, athletic. And working out makes you mentally stronger and empowered too. 
You inspire me and so many people.If you give up what about the rest of us? Don't stop results can be frustratingly slow. Do workouts that make you happy :)

31 May
Thanks Pinky! Some days ya need to hear it. I'm slow to start but I'll be back in the race soon...three challenges this month!
01 Jun
That's the spirit. I'm so proud of you, beautiful. *big hug* Great going with the challenges. Concentrate on how far you've come and how much stronger you feel. I saw you did fantastic with your workouts today! :) We need you around to inspire us.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jun 6, 2015 3:12am
via iOS
So I decided yesterday that since I'm at guard camp the next two weeks, I'm going to take my measurements today and then when I get home the 19th. Because I tell you what, cooking for 100+ people is a lot of work!
So, it turns out I'm 4inches away from my BMI goal which is 36%. 2 inches off my waist and the same off my hips! So, load me up with obliques and ass baby!!! Lol
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 6:36pm
via iOS
I was looking at my depressing lack of participation since June 19th. And I realized, if I spent half as much time working out as I do trolling the forums or FB I'd have lost that 4 inches! I'm quite proud of the hour I've put in yesterday and today, even if yesterday was late and today I feel like I could keep going (except I'm hungry). Maybe I'll log another 15-20 tonight...not much else to do it's raining ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 16, 2015 5:12am

Yoga is a good exercise, you can do at home. Yoga helps in many problems and we can do easy asana for out fitness and healthy life.

[url=http://www.ojashvi.com/]Yoga Teacher Training India[/url]
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 6:03am
via iOS
Doing it again, lazing around when there is work to be done. The fact that it is 1 am had not escaped my notice. Killed another 3lbs, the services were skipped as no one would attend. That's a total of 17 in 10 months. 
So, I now have about two months to gain 5 sit-ups and lill another 3-8lbs and 5in or so. Loss isn't in this equation, I have no intention of finding it again. 
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 10:39pm
via iOS
I realized something as I did Erin's  obliques. I'm afraid of the burn! I realized it while I was doing the straight legged bicycle that when the burn starts I tense up and then hold my breath! Makes it hard to push thru the burn when you aren't breathing. 
So, if any of my beastfam have any suggestions at all, let's hear them as I'm sure I'm doing it while doing sit-ups as well. 
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 4:36am
via iOS
Skipped all again today. It's so hot out its hard to talk myself into anything! I did take my mouse to the pool tho and park this afternoon do I didn't waste the entire day lol. So this puts me behind 3 days on MGM and one on BMC challenges. Ah well, I'll have to play catch up where I can. School starts soon so we shall see...
On another note, I'm almost at my 1 year anniversary for weight this loss journey. Building a better me!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51