Looking for motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 11:07pm
via Android

Hey all,
Just joined this app and looking for some friends to help keep me motivated.

I've recently had the joys of becoming a father however during the 9 months my gf was pregnant I've let myself in on those food cravings and I've gone from being in a decent physical shape to putting on a couple of stone! Now I need some help getting back to where I was.

So if your interested in helping me out or need someone to help keep you motivated too then drop me a friend invite, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Tom

19 Jan
It's alright man. We all fall off at one point or another. For one reason or another. Congatulations on becoming a father. Strive to be a health role model to your child. By being fit yourself, it will help them make healthy choices later on!
19 Jan
Thanks courtney, I've sent you a follow request. Appreciate your support, it's crazy but sympathetic pregnancy syndromes in partners is real! haha!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 12:33am
via Android

Thanks David. Yeah that's another huge reason I want to reach my fitness goals, I don't wanna be that overweight dad standing at the school gates in 4 years time haha

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 12:41am
via Android

Hey that was my dad! Haha

May_day_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 9:35am

Hi Tom, like you i put on weight during my wifes pregnancy, now faced with trying to lose it and get back to where i was. With one eye on my blood pressure i am starting to get concious that my spare tyre needs to go

19 Jan
It's difficult trying to maintain a healthy diet when all they want is chocolate right? Have to be a supportive partner and all that, haha :)
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 6:55pm
via Android

YOU CAN DO IT just stick to your goals you will see the results.

19 Jan
Thanks man appreciate the support

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51