Help me please!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 19, 2015 7:45pm
via Android

Do you know how to remove cellulite? I don't want to have cellulite for june please if you know how to do this give me advices, thaanks!

19 Jan
Work out and eat healthy. I had the same problem and it's going away. It's taking some time but so far it's working. Also I like cocoa butter or cocoa lotion. But mainly the working out ND eating healthier help more. Hope this helps you good luck and have fun :)
19 Jan
Thaanks Melissaa!
20 Jan
About how much time? Can I remove the major part of it in 6 months more o less?
20 Jan
Squats and lunges!!!!! Cardio definitely ! Cellulite is nothing more than that that isn't smooth,it's kind of like fat on top of each other not evenly spread out.you get rid of the fat ,you smooth it out.
20 Jan
Uff jej, I was scared because some pages in the web says cellulite can't be remove, lot of thanks really!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 19, 2015 7:59pm
via Android

Mainly cardio and diet will help, where is Most of it?

20 Jan
I have it only in thights, on top
20 Jan
I got rid of mine from cycling,I do about 15 to 20 miles a day.You don't have to do that much but it's helped me tone down
20 Jan
Ok!! I will try it thankss:)
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 6:00pm
via iOS
Where is your cellulite?
20 Jan
In thights, luckily I do not have much but...
20 Jan
Have you tried spinning?
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 8:32pm
via Android

Cellulite is all about how your skin reacts and holds fats. Some bodies are worse then others. If you lower you body fat your cellulite won't be visible. Removing fat gets rid of cellulite.

20 Jan
Ye I will start to do some exercices for thights, thanks for the advices:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51