5 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 12:29pm
via Android

I have no motivation to workout it Sucks!!! but I want to lose weight

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 12:36pm
via Android

You have to set yourself some goals and than say to yourself I can do this! It won't be easy at the beginning but it will get better! Find something you like to do because if it's not you won't stick with it! Start by eating healthier and than take it from there! Good luck and you can do it! ☺

20 Jan
Thanks Hun I have been trying to eat lot healthier cut soda out of the weight just doesn't seem to go Down today going to start writing down what I eat and count my calories .
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 12:58pm
via Android

Don't get frustrated that is the important thing, it takes time as they say baby steps.....lol
Once you see results start happening you will push yourself even harder!
Your on the right path by writing down what your eating, keeping a diary is good!
You can do this!  Always remember know one can do this but you!
Have a fantastic day! ☺

21 Jan
Thank you for your advice
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 5:39pm
via iOS
Do you have a strong support system? Or friends that want to lose weight? Sometimes having someone to be a tough with you and be like get off your ass! Now! Is what I need. I tell my husband to give me tough love sometimes, because with 3 kids under the age of 7, I'm just TIRED
21 Jan
I have tons of friends that workout and friends that are fitness freaks but I want to be by myself, I want listen to my music and tune the world out you know that's my time to be By self . all get there
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 6:42pm
via Android

I would suggest trying to workout with a friend. That's  how I started and realized I really like working out. So after a while it didn't  matter if I had my friend or not it was just fun! But you also really have to set your mind to it. I didn't  start until I really looked in the mirror and said I wanna change my body. That motivated me. And once you start losing weight and seeing a difference  you'll feel great.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51