No motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Jan 20, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

What ways does everyone find effective in staying motivated? I used to workout all the time, now a full time job a husband and two kids Later I find it difficult to find the time or energy. I have started works in the past and don't see results as fast as I would like so I lose my motivation.

20 Jan
Buddy system always works. We can do it together !
20 Jan
Thanks. I have always done that in the past but now it seems like everyone is always to busy. So im hoping this will help me
20 Jan
I'm same like u. I have 3 kids, a husband and full time job, but I want to be health for them. They are my motivation:-).
20 Jan
Lisa that is what I am trying to do and keep in mind. My boys are younger and they are very active into sports. I want them to see that I am just as dedicated to being in shape as I want them to be
20 Jan
I know it's hard:-). But what I did is every night when my kids go sleep I do 30 minutes exercise. They are always in my mine. When they are in school, I do 30 minutes exercises when I'm lunch break. I just keep telling myself I have to do this so I can be there for my kids.
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 4:23pm
via Android

Well, with working out it takes time and every ones body is different. You can try getting your kids or husband involved. What I do is make it fun and my motivation is getting to be a healthier me. It is hard but consistency and resting are important. As long as you keep to it no matter how lil you workout or if you do it allot, the results will come. Good luck and have fun. Hope this helps.  :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51