I'm FRUSTRATED

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 6:44am
via Android

It's been close to 1 month, and I am close to giving up. After countless hours of exercising, counting up my calories for all 30 days straight and keeping low in terms of calories, carbs and fat (and high in protein), there has been hardly any changes to my body. Yes it's a patience game, but I'm getting too tired waiting for a slight change. I'm tired constantly looking at my muffin top, my moobs and disgusting belly fat.

Changes I've noticed: leaner arms and legs, and only a slight change on my thighs. I'm still waiting to see improvement around my stomach, desperately. Now I'm at my breaking point - just a step back from giving up completely.

23 Jan
Stomach is the last thing to lose fat!!!! Ur face and arms and legs will always be the first to go,there are people who take up to 10 weeks before they see a noticeable change all over, it's based solely on your genetics. Don't give up!!! Don't live with regrets!! U started doing all this, so u obviously want and need some change, keep investing in yourself!!!
23 Jan
Ok. Thanks. I get it now, I'll keep doing what I was before and probably change something, and hopefully things work out good. Thank you for the reply!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 7:03am
via Android

the best ones u can do is Widdle the Middle and All-Out Abs ...do it like HIIT....do these with 5min break...for a week ...3-5times a day... get a good night sleep(8hrs) every day..its very important...it works

23 Jan
Thank you, this is what I need. I need some tips that can guide me to what I can do to show some results. Will give this a go today. Thanks.
23 Jan
No problem...oh and for moobs...try doing bench press...works like a charm
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 9:09am
via Android

1 month is nothing man. Seriously think about how long you didn't train your body to be fit. .. years? Look idk about any of the programs on here so I can vouch for any specific program on here. But I will say get on some type of program. My go to program for beginners is jim stoppani shortcut to size then Shortcut to shred. It's free just Google it.

23 Jan
Yeah, your right. I'll work even harder from now on. Thanks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51