5 posts | Original | Recent
Jan 23, 2015 4:35pm
via Android

Hello, everyone. I am 189 cm (6"2), 71 KGs and I HATE the gym. I hate lifting weights and I think it's the most boring thing in the world. I play football( soccer ) but that isn't enough to build muscle. I have a super high metabolism rate, as I can eat all day super fatty food and I never gain weight. I tried going to the gym and forcing myself to go there, only to lose interest every time. I have a strong core, but I'm just that, athletically strong. It doesn't show on my body. What do I do? Any help, suggestions, or advice are very much appreciated. Heck, I'd even accept inspirational quotes.

23 Jan
First, you have to stop eating fatty food ! :/
23 Jan
Trust me, I tried everything. I went healthy for 6 months.. Nothing. Protein shakes, protein and carb-rich meals.. Nothing. Junk food, chips and Sodas.. Nothing. People would kill to have this, and I am grateful, but it is a major problem for me trying to gain weight
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 5:44pm
via Android

Brio I think you have to reprogram your metabolism..your body. Keep to a exercise program every day get involved with the videos they have some amazingly toned and buffed trainers here...u need to be lifting weights screw around with your weight lifting and reps, do pyramids, max days and rep ll get it dude stay motivated and guided

Jan 23, 2015 5:59pm
via Android

My problem is with lifting weights bro. I have no interest whatsoever in it. Maybe I should try Calisthenics?

96 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 6:47pm

Calisthenics are a great alternative to weight training. Check out Convict Conditioning. There are some great step by step exercises there to help you progress toward amazing muscular fitness. You should also be eating at a slight to moderate surplus of calories if you really want to gain some bulk. Check out to help you figure out what you should be eating and how much. Everyone is different so it may take some searching and experimentation to find what works for you.

Good luck!

23 Jan
Thanks bro, will do!
2 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 10:53pm
via Android

Try to do pull up circuits and do the 6 pack abs programs. It really helped me get stronger.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51