Do you do this?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 3:33am
via iOS
Am I the only one that does this?..... I get all hyped up about starting a weight loss plan but after 3 days of doing everything I said I was gonna do for 2 months, I just lose interest and stop.
24 Jan
Everyone does that and it's only because they realize the work and effort they have to put forth. So stay motivated and keep going anyways.
24 Jan
Okay thanks hun
24 Jan
I do it to but you have to push yourself stay focus..
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 27, 2015 12:41am
via Android

Hi Frances! I totally understand, and I am guilty of doing that as well. But after I started paying for this app, I got access to all of the programs ( not sure if you have tried any of them) and spending money on it was pretty good motivation alone! Like if I don't work out, I'm just wasting money!
Also, I guess to stay motivated is to remember how good you feel after working up a good sweat. I try to workout each morning to wake myself up before class and fire up my metabolism ! The next day I might be sore but if I don't feel a little bit sore, I feel like I've done nothing!
Good luck :)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 2:36am
via Android

Yep Yup Yes

Falling off the bandwagon is so damn easy cuz its such a bumpy ride! You don't realise until you wake up from the fall like "Oh yeh I was doing that fitness thing, what happened to that idea, oops" but don't think the bandwagon left without you nah they waited on the side of that bumpy road for you to gain consciousness again. So jump back on say "Thanks for waiting" and hold on a lil tighter this time! Eventually you'll learn how to not slip off!

Some ideas for keeping the motivation flowing...

- Make a motivation board! Stick a bunch of pictures and quotes on a board and hang it somewhere you can see it everyday to remind you why you started this thing!

- Set a routine or time of the day for working out and what helps me is watching something like The Biggest Loser or other fitness show or YouTube video while I do it, as soon as I see others working out I want to workout too!

- Don't tell yourself you HAVE to go hard just take it easy at first and make it enjoyable until its a habit then build up as much as you like. Don't make it another horrible chore cuz its gonna become the first chore you skip.

27 Jan
I think everyone has done this from time to time. Most likely more than we want to admit but once you learn that it takes three weeks before your friends and family to notice results and almost four before you will, it makes it a little easier to stay focused. Having people support you and remind you to stay on track doesn't hurt either. Don't give up on yourself. I know you have what it takes to reach your fitness goals no matter what they are!!
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 4:24pm
via Android

Hi, the most of the time you loose interest because you didn't clearly define your goal. Why do you want to workout?
If you really want to hang on you have to :
Take a picture of you before , work hard for at least one month and then take a picture of you after
When you will see the changes of your body you will understand why you have to hang on
You can also find so workout buddies to motivate each other. Some time i'm tired and didn't really want to workout and then i saw my followers working hard today so i do my session too
The last thing, is to create your own workout to make a session that you really love.  Remember that you can create 3 workouts without be a pro member.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 1, 2016 8:40pm
via Android

I actually do this quite often. What I do to combat this situation is to start over when I quit. Therefore I NEVER quit. I obviously know why I'm doing it so I don't need to remind myself of that. One additional thing to do is to have virtual partners. I video my workouts and during my sessions talk to the camera which allows me to talk to my followers and virtual workout partners. Hit me up if you would like to discuss some ideas....good working out!

Image_thumb
258 Posts
Mar 1, 2016 8:42pm
via Android

I do this too lol

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2016 12:41am
via Android

I know I do this...I start up and it lasts for so long and I go right back to old bad behaviors

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 4, 2016 3:36am
via iOS
I am guilty as well I get really pump up after few days my body aches a lot and I stop. Last week and this week so far I had push myself but I can't see my results sooner since I find comfort in sweets. Keep pushing your self and always reward yourself once a week if you completed certain days exercises.

My goal three times a week well I push myself today and I accomplish four days.

Good luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51