I cant depend on others..

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 5:46am
via Android

I need to get rid of my excuses.
My boyfriend says he will workout with me, diet or eat healthier with me ect, and when he doesnt, i fail.
I cant depend on others for my workout or diet.
I would love to have someone by my side for it but its not gonna happen.
I just gotta face this on my own.
Im not happy with the way i look or feel.
Its going to take work.
Hard work.
Time and dedication.
One foot infront of the other..
One day at a time.

24 Jan
Great attitude Nikki..:)..Keep it up!!
24 Jan
If you change your mind about support from others. I have a great team... Good luck!!!
24 Jan
Welcome back. You can do this! It is harder to keep consistent with exercising and healthy eating on your own but it can be done with will power and determination. Soon it will just become part of"normal life" and won't feel like work.
25 Jan
Im not against help or support. I just know i cant depend on others to do this. I have a very busy schedule so figuring out when and where is hard for me. I like working out in the am but i hate waking up early to do it. Evening would be great but my 2 yr old attacks me lol. I dont get the best sleep so i have that working against me as well. So have so many excuses that i have to push aside and overcome. I gotta do this. I can do this. I'll take all...
26 Jan
Hi I am new but I am all about support I support my whole family but I am trying to lose weight
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 5:23am
via Android

Take a good long look in the mirror...that's the one you can depend on! That's your workout partner! You can do it :-)

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 12:04am
via Android

So i really like the tabata/hit workouts and i think i am going to start off with like 4 minutes and work my way up to more. Might even get in an extra workout in the evening when i can.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:01am
via Android

Be your own support and biggest fan, I have changed my attitude and it is working! The support from people on this app will help too!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 7:33am
via Android

More people should start doing this! Good luck with your goals :)

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 5:05pm

Keep that attitude and you will accomplish every single one of your goals. You have to be the driving force. You've totally got this.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 4:41am
via Android

Haha i think i found a Lil  workout partner.  My 2yo son is attempting to do some of the workouts. :) ive done 2, 4 min, tabatas. I will up it to 10 next. Easy to do 4 min. Hard to tell yourself not right now or not today. I think this plan might actually work! I wont get discouraged  because i cant go long enough .  My pace :) love it

27 Jan
My son like to make sure I'm doing it right. It's great. I use him as motivation at times! Try it.
27 Jan
You're setting a good example for him and you get a workout buddy. It's win-win!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51