I'm new with only small motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 24, 2015 4:28pm
via Android

Hello, I'm 15 years old and I'm tall 170cm I'm pretty fat at all. I want to do something with that, that is actually why I'm here. The problem is that I easily lose motivation. I tried to lose weight for few times and every time I lost motivation in like 4 days. So can somebody give some tips to beginning? Like how to be concentrated in workout and gain more motivation.

223 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 4:41pm
via iOS
Just focus on how nice it will look too have a different body, and how other people will see u. Always think of good things that will come out of it.
14 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 4:52pm
via Android

I struggle with motivation as well. I'm exhausted because I have 3 kids to take care of, but if I push myself, I find it becomes easier over time. I work out regularly for a while then get busy and just fall out of routine and getting back in routine is tough. But if I tell myself I need it and push myself to do it, I start to feel more energized after workouts and seeing results gets me motivated to keep going. You have to push yourself, or maybe find a friend who will show some tough love and push you to do your workouts. Don't be discouraged, because when you succeed at your goals there's no better feeling.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51