Crisis in confidence.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 8:50pm
via Android

Been a while especially as I've been struggling. Every time I pick myself and focus but most of the time I doubt whether I have the mental strength to exercise. I actually thought about throwing away all my good work and the strength to keep going that skimble can give. I came up with excuses and reasons for not to.

Than I remind myself how far I have come, the strength of my skimble friends have given me.

It's amazing despite coming on a journey you can sometimes find yourself at a crossroad, but what's important that you never forget the right path.
Just to keep focused and remember that confidence to continue is just a temporary glitch.
What's important that you don't waver and keep walking the path that leads to change and happiness.

Keep smiling and keep going.

24 Jan
Hey sweet stuff we all go through some stuff sometimes and I promise with your attitude and personality everything will turn around. You have a come a long way sweets just take a breathe believe and just keep trying
24 Jan
Thank you Hoover. I appreciate the vote in confidence. You are super kind :-):-):-):-):-):-)
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 4:07pm
via Android

There are always ups and downs along the way, life is indeed a roller-coaster ride. Sometimes it's also Ok to cut yourself some slack for a couple of days to come back in full force. You can try to change the schedule of your workout or try some new things you had not tried before. I'm confident that you will overcome any of these little crisis coming your way :)

25 Jan
Thanks shew I was thinking out loud. I am feeling much better :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 4:35pm
via iOS
You've been busy with important stuff you wally! Taking a break isn't gonna unravel everything, just suck it up & get back on track. 
I've eaten like a horse the last 3 weeks and couldn't care less coz I know I'll just work it off again. Now get your yoga pants on and let's see those burpees! 
25 Jan
Scotty where's wally? Lol. I started thinking out loud and a very random conversation with the other half kind of made me re analyse alot. He amongst other people made me realise that I need to re prioritise my life. Anyways Mr exchange. You got hold of the American words yet? Lol :-D:-D:-D:-D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51